NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 9 Junior Engineer, Research Assistant, Stenographer, Technician jobs in National Institute of Hydrology, Roorkee. The recruitment eligibility criteria of NIH Roorkee 2019 and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in NIH Roorkee details:
- Senior Research Assistant – 01
- Research Assistant – 01
- Junior Engineer – 01
- Stenographer – 04
- Technician – 02
- Senior Research Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Civil/ Computer Engineering OR Post Graduate Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Hydrology/ Earth Sciences after acquiring Bachelor’s Degree with Physics and Mathematics or Computer Application.
- Research Assistant – Diploma in Civil/ Computer Engineering OR Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics/Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Junior Engineer – Diploma of 3 years duration in Civil Engineering and 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Stenographer – Bachelor’s Degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce from a recognized University
- Technician – Passed High School with Science/ National Trade Certificate (ITI) or equivalent/ National Apprenticeship Certificate in the trade of Mechanic Instrument Engineering/ Information Technology & E.S.M. Engineering/ Mechanic Electronics Engineering
18 – 30 years for Senior Research Assistant
18 – 27 years for all remaining Posts
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.nihroorkee.gov.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form and send Hard Copy to address Senior Administrative Officer, National Institute of Hydrology, Jalvigyan Bhawan, Roorkee – 247667, Distt. Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
Form Submission Start Date : 29/03/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 30/04/2019
Last Date to Receive Hard Copy of Application Form : 03/05/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow NIH Roorkee official advertisement for complete details.