National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID), Secunderabade, Telangana has recently invited applications for the 7 post of Stenographer, Accountant, Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Estate Officer and Store Keeper on regular basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIEPID jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma/ Degree/ BE/ B.Tech/ MBBS from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (NIEPID), Secunderabade, Telangana details:
- Lecturer in Special Education – 01
- Estate Officer – 01
- Stenographer-cum Accountant – 01
- Assistant Professor – 02
- Lecturer (Occupational Therapy) – 01
- Workshop Supervisor-cum-Store Keeper – 01
- Lecturer in Special Education – PG Degree or Diploma/ B.Ed in Special Education
- Estate Officer – BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Stenographer-cum Accountant – Graduate with Typeping and Shorthand
- Assistant Professor – MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma or M.Ed in Special Education
- Lecturer (Occupational Therapy) – Masters in Occupational Therapy
- Workshop Supervisor-cum-Store Keeper – Graduation with Diploma/ PG Diploma in Material Management
45 years for Sr. No. 1, 4
40 years for Sr. No. 2, 5
28 years for Sr. No. 3
30 years for Sr. No. 6
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the given address in the job notification of National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities.
Form Submission Last Date : 05/11/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow NIEPID official advertisement for complete details.