National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the various post of Programmer, Data Base Administrator (DBA), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Consultant on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIELIT Delhi jobs notification and having qualification of _ from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), New Delhi details:
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Programmer Assistant
- Jr. Consultant
- Senior Programmer
- Data Base Administrator (DBA)
- Programmer V
- Programmer IV
- Programmer III
- Programmer II
- Programmer I
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 12th Standard Pass from recognized Board/ Institution or its equivalent
- Programmer Assistant – BE./B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics & communication) / MCA / ‘B’ level of DOEACC
- Jr. Consultant – BE/ B.Tech or equivalent with at least 60% marks in aggregate
- Senior Programmer – MCA / B.Tech (IT, Computer Science)/MSC (Computer Science)
- Data Base Administrator (DBA) – MCA / B.Tech (IT, Computer Science)/MSc. (Computer Science)
- Programmer (I to V)- B.E./B. Tech/ MCA in Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics & Communication / IT
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://beta.nielit.gov.in/delhi/recruitments and follow the “Recruitment” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 20/03/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 04/04/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow NIELIT Delhi official advertisement for complete details.