National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE), Chennai released job notification for 55 DEO, Junior Nurse, Scientist and Other Posts. National Institute of Epidemiology is a medical research organization located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. NIE conducts research including interventional studies, disease modeling and health systems, conducts epidemiological investigations and clinical trials of traditional remedies. Find NIE Chennai Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 55 Jobs
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) details:
- Program Coordinator (Scientist – D) (Medical) – 01
- Scientist C (Medical) (Public health) (Approach Coordinator) – 05
- Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) (Laboratory Trainer) – 02
- Scientist -C (Non-medical) (Data Manager) – 02
- Scientist-B (Medical) (Team Leader) – 01
- Scientist-B (Non Medical) (Team Leader) – 01
- Project Assistant (Field) – 15
- Project Assistant (Laboratory) – 02
- Junior nurse – 05
- Data Entry Operator- A – 10
- Administrative Officer – 01
- Project Secretary (Section Officer) – 04
- Clerk (Upper Division Clerk) – 04
- Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff) – 02
- No age limit
- Program Coordinator (Scientist – D) (Medical) : Post graduate degree (MD/DNB/MPH/MAE) / Postgraduate diploma in Community Medicine/ Preventive & Social Medicine/ Pediatrics etc.
- Scientist C (Medical) (Public health) (Approach Coordinator) : Post graduate degree (MD/DNB/MPH/MAE) with one year R&D/ teaching experience in Community Medicine/ Preventive
- Scientist C (Medical/Non-Medical) (Laboratory Trainer) : MD (Microbiology) with one (1) year R&D/ teaching experience
- Scientist -C (Non-medical) (Data Manager) : B.E/ B.Tech. in Computer science/ Information technology
- Junior nurse : 10th pass with Science Subjects with Certificate course in ANM from recognized Institute/ board with 5 years nursing experience.
- Data Entry Operator- A : 12th Pass in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Candidates should have to follow the notification of NIE Chennai Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details.
How To Apply:
Candidates seeking Government jobs in Chennai for the above mention posts may apply onlin through website http://www.nie.gov.in/emp_form/
Last date to receive application: 23/03/2016
More details and NIE Chennai Jobs Notification 2016 Click here