National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR), Noida has recently invited applications for the 11 post of LDC, Personal Assistant, Stenographer and Driver. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NICPR jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ 12th Pass/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Short Hand (English/Hindi) from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR), Noida details:
- Personal Assistant – 01
- Stenographer – 01
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 05
- Staff Car Driver – 04
- Personal Assistant – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 120 w.p.m. speed in short hand (English or Hindi)
- Stenographer – 12th Pass or equivalent qualification with 80 w.p.m. speed in short hand in English or Hindi
- Lower Division Clerk – 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification with Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Staff Car Driver – SSC/ Matric or equivalent with Valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Light Motor Vehicle (Goods & Passenger) and two wheeler with or without gear from a recognized Board.
As on 08/01/2018
30 years for Sr. No. 1
18 to 27 years Sr. No. 2, 3
25 years for Sr. No. 4
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 300/-
SC/ ST/ PH/ Women – No Fee
Fee can be paid in favour of the “Director, NICPR, Noida” payable at Noida through DD/ IPO
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research (ICMR),
Plot No. I-7, Sector-39, Noida – 201301 (U.P.)
Form Submission Last Date : 08/01/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow NICPR official advertisement for complete details.