National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has recently invited applications for the 508 post of Staff Nurse, Clinical Instructor, Junior Engineer, Accounts Manager, Media Expert, Block Programme Manager and Other vacancies. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NHM Assam jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate/ Degree/ Diploma in Engineering/ MBA/ PGDM/ BCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ BA(IT)/ B.Sc./ MBBS from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Health Mission (NHM), Assam details:
- Superintending Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Addl. Consultant (MH) – 02
- PA to Mission Director – 01
- District Media Expert – 02
- District Community Mobilizer – 01
- Assistant District Data Manager – 09
- Block Programme Manager – 11
- Block Accounts Manager – 03
- Clinical Instructor – 11
- Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech Language Pathologist) – 06
- Audiometric Assistant – 13
- Staff Nurse – 446
- Junior Engineer (Instrumentation) – 02
- Superintending Engineer (Civil) – Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Civil works with minimum 10 years of work experience.
- Addl. Consultant (MH) – MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology from a Govt. recognized Medical College and registered with Assam Medical Council.
- PA to Mission Director – Graduate in any discipline Diploma in Stenography in English from recognized Govt. Institution.
- District Media Expert – Masters in Mass Communication from Govt. recognized institution.
- District Community Mobilizer – Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/ Social Science/ Rural Development with at least 3 years experience in Community Work or related field.
- Assistant District Data Manager – BCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ BA(IT)/ B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘A’ level or equivalent, etc. or above.
- Block Programme Manager – MBA/ PGDM from any Govt. recognized institute.
- Block Accounts Manager – B.Com with minimum 3 years post qualification work experience in relevant field.
- Clinical Instructor – B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing passed and registered with “Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council”.
- Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech Language Pathologist) – A bachelor in Audiology & Speech-language Pathology/ B.Sc (speech and hearing) from RCI recognized institute.
- Audiometric Assistant – A technical person with 1 year diploma in hearing language and speech (DHLS) from an RCI recognized institute.
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc Nursing/ GNM Course passed from any nursing school/ institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered with “Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council”.
- Junior Engineer (Instrumentation) – Diploma in Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from any recognized Polytechnic/ Institution.
As on 01/04/2018
62 years for Sr. No. 1, 2
43 years for Sr. No. 3 to 13
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.nrhmassam.in and follow the “Current Openings” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for NHM Assam Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 26/04/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 15/05/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow NHM Assam official advertisement for complete details.