National Horticulture Board (NHB) released job notification for 16 MTS, Officer, Personal Executive Posts. NHB are to improve integrated development of Horticulture industry and to help in coordinating, sustaining the production and processing of fruits and vegetables. Find NHB Recruitment 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Total : 16 Jobs
Jobs Opportunity in National Horticulture Board (NHB) details:
- Deputy Director – 02
- Senior Horticulture Officer – 03
- Horticulture Officer – 08
- Horticulture Officer (Engg.)- 01
- Personal Executive – 01
- Messenger/ Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 01
- Deputy Director – 40 years maximum
- Senior Horticulture Officer – 30 years maximum
- Horticulture Officer – 30 years maximum
- Horticulture Officer (Engg.)- 30 years maximum
- Personal Executive – 25 years maximum
- Messenger/ Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 25 years maximum
- Deputy Director – Graduate in Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Post-harvest Technology/ Agriculture Economics/ Agriculture Engineering/ Post harvest Management/ Food Technology /Food Science from a recognized University with 5 years work
experience in the related field in an organization of repute.
- Senior Horticulture Officer – Graduate in Agriculture/ Horticulture / Food Technology/ Post-Harvest Technology/ Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Engineering Food Sciences from a recognized University with 3 years work experience in the related field in an organization of repute.
- Horticulture Officer – Graduate in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ with Post Graduation in Agriculture / Horticulture from the recognized University.
- Horticulture Officer (Engg.) – Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Refrigeration.
- Personal Executive – Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University and having the speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing in English OR 80 wpm in shorthand speed and 30 wpm typing speed in Hindi. Preference would be given to bi-lingual (both English and Hindi) applicants.
- Messenger/ Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – (i) 10th Pass. (ii) Knowledge of reading/ writing local language compulsory.
Candidates should have to follow the notification of NHB Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details.
How To Apply:
Candidates seeking Government jobs in Gurgaon, Haryana for the above mention posts may send application along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
The Managing Director,
National Horticulture Board (NHB),
Plot No. 85, Sector 18, Institutional Area,
Gurgaon – 122015 (Haryana)
Last date to receive application: 28/05/2016
More details and NHB Jobs Notification – Closed