National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI), Hyderabad has recently invited applications for the various post of Secretarial Assistance, Project Assistant, Research Associate on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more then as specified in NGRI jobs notification and having qualification of B.Sc/ Master’s Degree/ MCA/ NET/ Ph.D. in Geophysics from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI), Hyderabad details:
- Secretarial Assistance – 01
- Project Assistant Level I – 03
- Project Assistant Level II – 29
- Project Assistant Level III – 08
- Research Associate I – 01
- Secretarial Assistance – B.Sc with 55% of marks
- Project Assistant Level I – B.Sc. Computers with 55% of marks
- Project Assistant Level II – Master’s Degree in Geology, Geophysics, Geology, Applied Geology, Remote Sensing and GIS, Hydrology, Geophysics/ Marine Geophysics, MCA with NET (LS) qualification & 55% of marks
- Project Assistant Level III – Master’s Degree in Geology, Geophysics/ Applied Geophysics/ Mathematics, Applied Geology or equivalent with 55% of marks
- Research Associate I – Ph. D. in Geophysics
28 years – Sr. No. 01, 02
30 years – Sr. No. 03
35 years – Sr. No. 04, 05
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST and Women candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.ngri.org.in and follow the “Online Registration for Temporary vacancies of Project Staff” tab. also read detail instructions how to apply online for NGRI Recruitment 2017.
Form Submission Start Date : 04/04/2017 @ 11:00 am
Form Submission Last Date : 09/04/2017 @ 06:00 pm
Interview Date and Time : 12 & 13/04/2017 @ 08:30 am onwards.
Official Source of NGRI Recruitment 2017
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow official advertisement for complete details.