National Food Security Mission (NFSM), Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal has recently invited applications for the 39 post of Account Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Consultant and Technical Assistant on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NFSM jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate in Commerce/ Certificate in Financial Accounting/ Basic Degree in Agriculture/ Doctorate Degree/ Masters degree in Agronomy/ Agriculture Extension/ Soil Science/ Plant Breeding/ Plant Protection/ D.Pharma from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Food Security Mission (NFSM), Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal details:
- State Consultant – 01
- State Technical Assistant – 01
- District Consultant – 12
- District Technical Assistant – 12
- Account Assistant – 01
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 12
- State Consultant – Basic degree in Agriculture, Doctorate degree in Agronomy/ Agriculture Extension / Soil Science/ Plant Breeding/ Plant Protection, Ability to analyze data and preparation of projects, writing reports/ seminar notes/ articles as evidenced by publication in national and international journals
- State Technical Assistant – Degree in agriculture, Masters degree in Agriculture with specialization in Agronomy/ Agriculture Extension/ Soil Science/ Plant Breeding/ Plant Protection
- District Consultant – Degree in agriculture, Masters degree in Agronomy/ Agril Extension/ Soil Science/ Plant Protection
- District Technical Assistant – Degree in Agriculture
- Account Assistant – Graduate in commerce, Certificate in Financial Accounting
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Graduation with certificate in Computer Application, Networking etc. from a recognized institute with relevant experience, , Ability of team leadership & motivation, Ability to read, write and speak Bengali, Basic computer skills.
As on 01/01/2018
63 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 4
45 years for Sr. No. 5, 6
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.matirkatha.gov.in and follow the “Circulars” tab. There after Click on “Job Applications” also read instructions how to apply online for NFSM Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 14/12/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 29/12/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow NFSM official advertisement for complete details.