NFC Recruitment 2019 – Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad has recently invited applications for the 17 posts of Scientific, Station Officer, Driver and other. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NFC jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ M.B.B.S. Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in NFC details:
- Scientific Officer (Medical) – 01
- Station Officer – 01
- Sub-Officer – 04
- Driver-Cum-Pump Operator Fireman – 11
- Scientific Officer (Medical) – M.B.B.S. Degree
- Station Officer – 10th Pass & Station Officer’s Course of the National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre / Graduate of the Institute of Fire Engineering / Graduate of the Institute of Fire Engineering/ BE in Fire Engineering and valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License
- Sub-Officer – Course from National Fire Service College or from CISF Fire Training Centre
- Driver-Cum-Pump Operator Fireman – HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) and valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one-year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centers.
- Scientific Officer (Medical) – 35 years
- Station Officer – 40 years
- Sub-Officer – 40 years
- Driver-Cum-Pump Operator Fireman – 27 years
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, experience to the Asst. Personnel Officer, Recruitment – I, Nuclear Fuel Complex, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500 062
Form Submission Last Date : 13/12/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow NFC official advertisement for complete details.