Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad has recently invited applications for the various post of Nurse, Fireman, Steno, Driver, UDC, Guard and Other vacancies. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NFC jobs notification and having qualification of 10th/ 12th Pass from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad details:
- Nurse – 02
- Sub-Officer – 03
- Leading Fireman – 01
- Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman – 11
- Stenographer Gr-II (English) – 02
- Stenographer Gr-III (English) – 01
- Stenographer Gr-III (Hindi) – 01
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 04
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 10
- Security Guard – 01
- Nurse – XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from any Central/State Nursing Council in India (or) B.Sc. (Nursing) (or) Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital (or) Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces.
- Sub-Officer – SSC or equivalent plus Sub Officers Course from National Fire Service College OR from CISF Fire Training Centre. Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License will be given preference.
- Leading Fireman – SSC or equivalent. Experience as Fireman in a well established Fire Service Organization. Persons having Certificate Course from State Fire Training Centre and valid Heavy Vehicle driving License will be given preference.
- Driver-cum-pump Operator-cum-fireman – HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc from the State Fire Training Centers.
- Stenographer Gr-II (English) – Matriculation (SSC) or equivalent. Minimum speed of 100 wpm in English stenography. Minimum speed of 45 wpm in English typewriting
For more information on educational qualification on remaining posts follow the notification link below.
18 to 30 years for Sr. No. 1
18 to 45 years for Sr. No. 2
18 to 37 years for Sr. No. 3, 7
18 to 25 years for Sr. No. 4
18 to 27 years for Sr. No. 5, 6, 8, 9, 10
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.nfc.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for NFC Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 29/06/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow NFC official advertisement for complete details.