North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong has recently invited applications for the 10 post of Engineer, Technical Assistant, Programmer, System Analyst and Nutrition Officer on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NEIGRIHMS jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ PG Degree from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong details:
- Superintending Engineer – 01
- System Analyst – 01
- Chief Dietician Nutrition Officer – 01
- Chief Physiotherapist -01
- Programmer – 01
- Technical Assistant (Emergency) – 03
- Technical Assistant (Dialysis Unit) – 02
- Superintending Engineer – Engineering Degree
- System Analyst – BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ PG Degree
- Chief Dietician Nutrition Officer – M.Sc
- Chief Physiotherapist – Degree
- Programmer – BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ PG Degree
- Technical Assistant (Emergency) – 12th Science/ Diploma/ B.Sc
- Technical Assistant (Dialysis Unit) – 12th Science/ Diploma/ B.Sc
For more detail information on educational qualification follow the notification link below.
62 years as on 25/09/2018
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with required documents to the below address and attend walk-in interview as per schedule:
Form Submission Last Date : 25/09/2018
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 27/09/2018 & 28/09/2018 @ 10:30 am
Venue : Institutes Guest House, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong
Reader’s are requested to follow NEIGRIHMS official advertisement for complete details.