National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), Nagpur has recently invited applications for the various post of Project Assistant, JRF and SRF on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NEERI jobs notification and having qualification of B.Sc/ M.Sc./ MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), Nagpur details:
- Project Assistant (PA) Level I
- Project Assistant (PA) Level II
- Project Assistant (PA) Level III
- Project Assistant (PA) Level I – B.Sc / BCA/ Diploma in Engineering
- Project Assistant (PA) Level II – M.Sc./ MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech.
- Project Assistant (PA) Level III – M.Sc./ MCA /B.E./ M.E/ M.Tech
- JRF – M.Sc./ B.E/B.Tech with NET/ GATE qualification (CSIR/ UGC/ ICAR)
- SRF – M.Sc./ B.E/ B.Tech./ M.Tech with NET/ GATE qualification (CSIR/ UGC/ ICAR)
Note : Candidates should have scored minimum 55% marks for General Category and & 50% marks for SC/ST category.
28 years for Sr. No. 1, 4
30 years for Sr. No. 2, 5
35 years for Sr. No. 3
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.neeri.res.in and follow the “Recruitment” tab. There after “Non Regular (online)” also read instructions how to apply online for NEERI Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 21/07/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow NEERI official advertisement for complete details.