North Eastern Electric Power Corporation (NEEPCO) released job notification for 31 Trainee Engineer, Accounts Officer Posts. NEEPCO is an electricity generation public sector undertaking established in 1976 and owned by the Government of India under the Ministry of Power. The company construct, operate and maintain power stations in the North Eastern Region of the country. Find NEEPCO Recruitment 2015 – 2016 details for posts, age limit, education, experience and other eligibility criteria by official source.
Jobs Opportunity in North Eastern Electric Power Corporation (NEEPCO) details:
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||02||BE/ B.Tech/ BSc.||40 years|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||02|
|Trainee Accounts Officer||02||CA/ ICWA/ MBA|
|Trainee Personnel Officer||01||MBA/ PG/ Diploma|
|Law Assistant||01||LLB Degree|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01||Diploma (Civil Engg)|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||01||Diploma (Electrical/ Mech Engg)|
|Assistant Accountant||01||B.Com (Accountancy & Auditing)|
|Dresser-III||01||8th class passed|
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): BE/ B.Tech/ BSc. Engg. in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute or AMIE (Civil) with 50% marks in aggregate
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical): BE/ B.Tech/ BSc. Engg. in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- Trainee Accounts Officer: CA/ ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of two years duration from a recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Trainee Personnel Officer: Graduate with MBA or Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Human Resource Development/ Human Resource Management of 02 years duration with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Law Assistant: Degree in Law from recognized University with 50% of marks in aggregate with preferably one year experience in the line.
- Junior Engineer (Civil): HSLC or equivalent with 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical): HSLC or equivalent with 03 years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Chemist: B.Sc. with Chemistry (Major)
- Assistant Accountant: B.Com with Accountancy & Auditing as subjects.
- Assistant-I: Graduate or equivalent + Certificate in Computer Proficiency with typing speed of minimum 30 wpm in English.
- Dresser-III: Class-VIII passed and First Aid Certificate.
- Laboratory Attendant: Class-VIII passed.
Follow the notification of NEEPCO Recruitment 2015 for eligibility details.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Shillong, Meghalaya for the above mention posts may apply online through website www.neepco.gov.in and send the hard copy of online application along with reuired documnets t the address given in NEEPCO recruitment notification 2015 – 2016.
Last date to Apply online: 20/12/2015
Start date to Apply online: 06/12/2015
Last date of receipt of filled up application form along with documents & testimonials: 27/12/2015
More details and NEEPCO Jobs Notification – Closed