National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM), Chennai has recently invited applications for the 158 post of Project Associate, Scientist and MTS vacancies. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NCSCM jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ Post Graduate/ Graduate degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM), Chennai details:
- Project Associate I – 26
- Project Associate II – 18
- Project Associate III – 28
- Project Scientist I – 17
- Project Scientist II – 07
- Research Assistant – 07
- Technical Assistant IV – 02
- Administrative Associate II – 04
- Maintenance Engineer II – 02
- Administrative Assistant V – 02
- Administrative Assistant I – 02
- Finance Associate I – 01
- Finance Assistant V – 01
- Technical Assistant I – 02
- Procurement Assistant V – 01
- Technical Engineer III – 02
- Technical Engineer II – 02
- Technical Engineer – I – 02
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 11
- Driver cum Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 02
- Project Scientist III – 02
- Project Associate/ Project Scientist – Post Graduate/ Graduate degree in relevant field. Candidate should have experience in relevant field.
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 10th Pass form recognised Board/ Institute
45 years for Sr. No. 1, 4
50 years for Sr. No. 2, 3, 5
35 years for Sr. No. 6
Follow notification link given below for more details on age limi
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting ncscm.res.in and follow the “Careers” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for NCSCM Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 01/06/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow NCSCM official advertisement for complete details.