National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the various post of Data Manager, Coordinator IT Training, Assistant (Admn & Finance). Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NCDC jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ B Pharm/ D Pharma from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), New Delhi details:
- Coordinator (Training-cum-IT) – 01
- Data Manager – 01
- Assistant (Admn & Finance) – 01
- Coordinator (Training-cum-IT) – Graduation from a recognised university of India, Good Knowledge of Computers (E.g. MS. Word, Excel and PowerPoint) & IT for uploading/ review of material on web portal with good communication skills and efficiency in independently handling web portal.
- Data Manager – Graduation from recognized university, proficient in using MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power-point, SPSS, MS Access)
- Assistant (Admn & Finance) – B.Com (Hons.) with proficient knowledge of Computer and Tally.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date and Time : 06/06/2017 @ 01:00 pm
Registration Time: from 01:00 pm to 02:00 pm
Venue : National Centre for Disease Control 22, Shamnath Marg, New Delhi – 110054
Reader’s are requested to follow NCDC official advertisement for complete details.