National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the 27 post of Project Scientist, JRF, Scientific Asst and Executive Asst. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NCAOR jobs notification and having qualification of Bachelor/ Masters Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR), New Delhi details:
- Project Scientist B – 20
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 03
- Project Scientific Assistant – 02
- Executive Assistants (Finance & Accounts) – 01
- Executive Assistants (Purchase & Stores) – 01
- Project Scientist B – Master’s Degree in relevent field
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Master’s Degree in Physics/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Applied Physics/ Electronics
- Project Scientific Assistant – Bachelor’s degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology/ Environmental Science
- Executive Assistants (Finance & Accounts) – Bachelor’s degree from recognized University
- Executive Assistants (Purchase & Stores) – Bachelor’s degree from recognized University
35 years for Sr. No. 1, 3, 4, 5
28 years for Sr. No. 2
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.incois.gov.in/jobs/ncpor1118/home.jsp and follow the notification on how to apply online for NCAOR Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 12/11/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 27/12/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow NCAOR official advertisement for complete details.