National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the 27 post of MTS, Electrician, Vehicle Mechanic, Welder, Cook, Male Nurse, Lab Technician and Other vacancies. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NCAOR jobs notification and having qualification from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR), New Delhi details:
- Vehicle Mechanic (VEM) – 03
- Vehicle Electrician (VEE) – 02
- Operator Excavating Machine (Dozers, Excavators) (OEM) – 01
- Crane Operator (CRO) – 01
- Station Electrician (STE) – 01
- Generator Mechanic/ Operator (GMO) – 02
- Welder (WDR) – 03
- Boiler Operator & Mechanic/ Plumber/ Fitter (BPO) – 01
- Carpenter (CPR) – 02
- Multitasking Staff (MTS) – 01
- Male Nurse (MAN) – 02
- Lab Technician (LBT) – 02
- Inventory/ Bookkeeping Staff (IBS) – 02
- Cook (COK) – 04
- For Sr. No. 1 to 4 and 6 to 10 – ITI Certification in relevant trade with four years experience or Diploma in Engineering with two years working experience in relevant field.
- For Sr. No. 5 – Heavy motor vehicle license and atleast one year of operating hydraulic cranes preferably of capacity of more than 20 metric tons.
- For Sr. No. 11 – Diploma in General Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing as approved by Indian Nursing Council or Diploma in Operation Theatre Technique or equivalent or with Four years relevant experience
- For Sr. No. 12 – Diploma (10+2+3) in Instrumentation/ Electronics or Bachelor degree in Physical Sciences/ Instrumentation with minimum two years relevant experience.
- For Sr. No. 13 – 12th pass, ITI Certification in computer operator and programming assistant (COPA) or equivalent trade with four years relevant experience.
- For Sr. No. 14 – Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Culinary Art Two years of experience in a registered firm/airlines/hotel/food chain.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date for (Sr. No. 1 to 6 ) : 10/07/2018
Walk-in Interview Date for (Sr. No. 7 to 10 ) : 11/07/2018
Walk-in Interview Date for (Sr. No. 11, 12 ) : 12/07/2018
Walk-in Interview Date for (Sr. No. 13, 14 ) : 13/07/2018
Reporting Time : 09:00 am to 11:00 am
Venue : Reception Counter, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhawan, IMD Campus, Opp. India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Reader’s are requested to follow NCAOR official advertisement for complete details.