National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources (NBAIR), Bengaluru has release Recruitment Notification about NBAIR Research Associate (RA) & Young Professional Recruitment 2017. Qualification needed, Ph.D/ M.Sc in Bioinformatics. Candidate who desires shall send application before due date 04/01/2017.
Jobs Opportunity in National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources (NBAIR), Bengaluru details:
- Research Associate (RA) – 01
- Young Professional-II – 01
- Research Associate (RA) – 40 years for Male & 45 years for Female
- Young Professional – 21 to 45 years
- Research Associate (RA) – Ph.D/ M.Sc in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology with 60% of marks
- Young Professional – M.Sc in Computer Science/ Master in Computer Application
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof send by Post to the below address:
The Dr. T. Venkatesan, Principal Scientist & PI,
ICAR – National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources,
Post Bag No. 2491, H.A. Farm Post, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bangalore – 560024
Form Submission Last Date : 04/01/2017
Walk-in Interview Date : 07/01/2017 @ 10:30am (for Young Professional Time – 12:00 noon)
Venue : ICAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, Bengaluru
Official Job Notification of NBAIR Recruitment 2016 Click here
Please read Official Notification for complete details.