National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (NATPAC), Kerala has recently invited applications for the 8 post of Scientist jobs on regular basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NATPAC jobs notification and having qualification of M.Tech/ M.E./ Ph.D from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (NATPAC), Kerala details:
- Scientist – 08
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Environmental Engineering – 01
- Geo-Informatics – 01
- Structural Engineering – 01
- Quantitative Techniques/ Transport Economics – 01
- Highway Engineering – 04
- Environmental Engineering – First Class M.Tech/ M.E. in Environmental Engineering or equivalent
- Geo-Informatics – First Class B.Tech and 1st Class M.Tech / M.E. in GeoInformatics or equivalent
- Structural Engineering – First Class M.Tech/ M.E. in Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Quantitative Techniques/ Transport Economics – Ph.D in Statistics/ Operations Research/ Economics
- Highway Engineering – First Class M.Tech/ M.E. in Transportation / Highway Engineering or equivalent
35 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the given address in the job notification of National Transportation Planning and Research Centre.
Form Submission Last Date : 09/03/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow NATPAC official advertisement for complete details.