National Tuberculosis Institute (NTI), Bangalore has recently invited applications for the 6 post of Nurse, Lab Technician, Project Technician and Consultant Microbiologist on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in National Tuberculosis Institute jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ 12th/ DMLT/ B.Sc/ MD/ M.Sc/ Ph.D from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Tuberculosis Institute (NTI), Bangalore details:
- Consultant Microbiologist – 01
- Sr Lab Tech. – 01
- Junior Nurse – 02
- Project Technician (Lab) – 01
- Project Technician (Field Worker) – 01
- Consultant Microbiologist – M.Sc/ MD in Microbiology or Ph.D in Medical Microbiology
- Sr Lab Tech. – B.Sc in Biotechnology/ Microbiology with DMLT
- Junior Nurse – 10th Class with ANM
- Project Technician (Lab) – 12th Science with DMLT
- Project Technician (Field Worker) – 12th Science/ B.Sc in Health Sciences
28 years for Sr. No. 3
30 years for Sr. No. 4, 5
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with required documents to the below address and attend walk-in interview as per schedule:
National Tuberculosis Institute,
Government of India,
Directorate General of Health Services,
No. 8 ‘Avalon’, Bellary road,
Bangalore – 560003
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 25/10/2018 @ 10:00 am
Venue : NTI, Bengaluru
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow National Tuberculosis Institute official advertisement for complete details.