National Research Centre on Pomegranate, Solapur, Maharashtra has recently invited applications for the 3 post of Young Professional on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in National Research Centre on Pomegranate jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation in Computer/ PG Degree (M.Sc.) in Plant Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/ Agriculture/ Allied basic sciences from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Research Centre on Pomegranate, Solapur, Maharashtra details:
- Young Professional-II – 01
- YP-II – 01
- Young Professional-I – 01
- Young Professional-II – PG degree (M.Sc.) in Plant Biotechnology/ Life Sciences with minimum 50% marks
- YP-II – PG in Agriculture/ Allied basic sciences from recognized university having secured 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average throughout academic carrier
- Young Professional-I – Graduation in computer with minimum 50% marks and having good knowledge in computer and using internet
21 to 45 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with application in the prescribed format with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 29/12/2017 @ 10:00 am
Reporting Time : Before 11:00 am
Venue : ICAR-National Research Centre on Pomegranate, NH-65, Solapur-Pune Highway, Kegaon, Solapur – 413255
Reader’s are requested to follow National Research Centre on Pomegranate official advertisement for complete details.