National Metallurgical Laboratory Recruitment 2019 – Walk-in interview for 13 Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices jobs in CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur. The eligibility criteria and other details are given below:
|Sr||Name of Posts (Discipline)||Graduate Apprentice||Technician Apprentice (Diploma)|
- Four years regular engineering degree for Graduate Apprentices and Three years full time Diploma for Technician Apprentices.
- Disciplines accepted: Mechanical, Metallurgical, Electrical, Electronics and Civil Engineering.
- General Category candidates must have 60% or more marks; reserved category candidates must have 50% or more marks.
- Candidates who have obtained their degree/diploma from 2016 to 2018 are eligible.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/ 1973 as amended from time to time.
18 to 24 years for Technician Apprentices
21 to 26 years for Graduate Apprentices
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 14/02/2019 (Thursday) @ 10:00 AM
Venue : CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur
Reader’s are requested to follow National Metallurgical Laboratory official advertisement for complete details.