National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune has recently invited applications for the 22 post of Project Assistants on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NCL jobs notification and having qualification of M.Sc (Chemistry) / B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in (Chemical Engineering/ Industrial Catalysis)/ Ph.D (Chemical / Chemical Engineering) from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune details:
- Project Assistants PS-I – 02
- Project Assistants PA-II – 04
- Project Assistants PA-III – 16
- Project Assistants PS-I – M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) with 60% marks with 2 years research experience/ Ph.D (Chemical / Chemical Engineering)
- Project Assistants PA-II – M.Sc (in Chemistry) / B.E or B.Tech in (Chemical Engineering) with minimum 55% marks
- Project Assistants PA-III – M.Sc (in Chemistry) / B.E or B.Tech / M.Tech (in Chemical Engineering or M.Tech (Industrial Catalysis) with minimum 55% marks with 2 years Research experience
40 years for Sr. No. 1
30 years for Sr. No. 2
32 years for Sr. No. 3
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Head, Catalysis & Inorganic Chemistry Division,
(Attn Dr. T. Raja) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune – 411008 (Maharashtra)
Form Submission Last Date : 26/12/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow NCL official advertisement for complete details.