Nashik Municipal Smart City Development Corporation Ltd (NMSCDCL) has recently invited applications for the 10 post of Executive Assistant, Section Engineer, Administrative Officer, Content Writer and Office Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Nashik Municipal Corporation jobs notification and having qualification of Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ MBA/ HR Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Nashik Municipal Smart City Development Corporation Ltd (NMSCDCL) details:
- Executive Assistant – 01
- Section Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Section Engineer (Water supply & Sanitation) – 01
- Section Engineer (Electrical) – 01
- Administrative Officer – 01
- Content Writer/ IEC Expert – 01
- Office Assistant – 04
- Executive Assistant – MBA/Master’s degree in field’s related to urban management and governance/ Town planning/ Infrastructure development.
- Section Engineer (Civil) – BE in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved institute.
- Section Engineer (Water supply & Sanitation) – BE in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved institute.
- Section Engineer (Electrical) – BE in Electrical Engineering from AICTE approved institute.
- Administrative Officer – MBA (Operations)/ HR
- Content Writer/ IEC Expert – Degree in Mass Media/ Mass Communications/ Journalism Proficiency (Read, write and speak) in English, Marathi and Hindi is essential.
- Office Assistant – Graduate in any Discipline.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Nashik Municipal Smart City Development Corporation Limited,
C/O. Nashik Municipal Corporation Smart City Cell,
1st Floor, Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan,
Purandare Colony, Sharanpur Road,
Nashik – 422002 (Maharashtra)
Form Submission Last Date : 10/04/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow Nashik Municipal Corporation official advertisement for complete details.