National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), Mumbai, Maharashtra has recently invited applications for the 21 post of Specialist Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NABARD jobs notification and having qualification of Graduates/ Post-Graduation/ Masters in Management/ BE/ B.Tech from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) details:
- Chief Technology Officer – 01
- Senior Advisor – 01
- Chief Risk Manager – 01
- Project Manager – 03
- Assistant Project Manager Storage, Marketing & Processing – 01
- Assistant Project Manager, Climate change Adaptation – 01
- Assistant Project Manager, Renewable Energy – 01
- Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports – 01
- Risk Managers – 06
- Senior Project Finance Manager – 01
- Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure Projects) – 01
- Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects) – 01
- Communication Professionals – 02
- Chief Technology Officer – First class in 4 years BE/ B.Tech degree
- Senior Advisor – Graduates from any recognized university.
- Chief Risk Manager – Post- Graduation/ Masters in Management
- Project Manager – Graduates from any recognized university
For more information on educational qualification of remaining posts follow the notification link below.
63 years as on 30/06/2018
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – Rs 50/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://www.nabard.org and follow the “Current Openings” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for NABARD Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 14/06/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 05/07/2018
Last Date for Application Fee Payment : 05/07/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow NABARD official advertisement for complete details.