Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) has recently invited applications for the 16 post of HR, Accounts Officer, Junior Engineer and Driver. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MMRCL jobs notification and having qualification of B.Com/ CA/ ICWA / MBA in Finance/ Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) details:
- Executive Assistant to Managing Director – 01
- Executive Assistant to Director (Projects) – 01
- Assistant to Executive Director (Planning) – 01
- Accounts Officer – 01
- Deputy Engineer (Track) – 01
- Deputy Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Jr. Engineer- II (TVS/ ECS) – 01
- Jr. Engineer- II (Civil) – 03
- Jr. Engineer- II (Rolling Stock) – 01
- Sr. Assistant (HR) – 02
- Driver – 02
- Accounts Officer – Degree in Commerce/ CA/ ICWA / MBA in Finance from recognised and reputed university and knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards.
- Deputy Engineer – Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized and reputed university.
- Junior Engineer – Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering from recognized and reputed university.
For more information on educational qualification of remaining posts follow the notificaation link below.
40 years for Executive Assistant to Managing Director, Executive Assistant to Director (Projects), Accounts Officer & Driver
35 years for Assistant to Executive Director (Planning) & Junior Engineer
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://www.mmrcl.com and follow the notification on how to apply online for MMRCL Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 11/07/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 10/08/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow MMRCL official advertisement for complete details.