Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU), Vadodara has recently invited applications for the 4 post of Computer Programmer, Counselor/ Supervisor, Computer Operator, Computer Operator at Cyber Cafe on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MSU Baroda jobs notification and having qualification of BE/ B.Tech/ Graduate/ BCA/ B.Sc/ MCA/ PGDCA Diploma from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU), Vadodara details:
- Computer Programmer – 01
- Counselor/ Supervisor – 01
- Computer Operator – 01
- Computer Operator (Cyber Cafe) – 01
- Temporary Computer Programmer – BE (Computer Engineering)/ BE (Information Technology)/ MCA with 60% Marks.
- Temporary Counselor/ Supervisor – Graduate with 55% of marks and Knowledge of Computer
- Temporary Computer Operator – BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ PGDCA Diploma Computer/ IT Engineering
- Temporary Computer Operator (Cyber Cafe) – BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science)/ PGDCA Diploma Computer/ IT Engineering
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 400/-
SC/ST – Rs 100/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.msubaroda.ac.in and follow the “Notifications” tab. also read instructions how to apply online for MSU Baroda Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 11/10/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow MSU Baroda official advertisement for complete details.