Maharashtra state rural livelihood Mission (MSRLM) has recently invited applications for the 59 post of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Accountant, Cluster Co-ordinator and Peon. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MSRLM jobs notification and having qualification of 12th/ Graduation/ MS-CIT from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Maharashtra state rural livelihood Mission (MSRLM) details:
- Data Entry Operator – 07
- Admin & Accountant Asst – 06
- Cluster Co-ordinator – 08
- Peon – 38
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – HSC (12th) Pass and English typing 40 W.P.M. and Marathi typing 30 W.P.M. and MS-CIT Exam Pass with 3 years Data Entry Operator experience.
- Admin & Accountant Asst – English typing 40 W.P.M. and Marathi typing 30 W.P.M. and MS-CIT Exam Pass with 3 years Data Entry Operator experience.
- Cluster Co-ordinator – Degree Pass with 3 years experience of Social work and Rural Management Degree and BSW, B.Sc. Agriculture Degree and Rural Development Degree.
- Peon – 10th Passed with 3 years work experience
18 to 38 years as on 18/09/2018
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 374/-
SC/ST – Rs 274/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://jobs.msrlm.org and follow the notification on how to apply online for MSRLM Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 05/09/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 18/09/2018 upto 05:00 pm
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 19/09/2018 upto 05:00 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow MSRLM official advertisement for complete details.