Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission (MSRLM) has recently invited applications for the 53 post of District Manager, Office Superintendent on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MSRLM jobs notification and having qualification of Master’s Degree/ PG Diploma from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission (MSRLM) details:
- District Manager (MIS and M&E) -12
- District Manager – Financial Inclusion, Job Placement and Skill Development – 10
- District Manager – Marketing and Knowledge Management – 14
- Office Superintendent/ District Manager – Procurement – 17
- District Manager (MIS and M&E) – Master’s Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Management/ Computer Science/ Science in Information and Technology/ Engineering in Information and Technology/ Business Administration (Systems)/ Science in Statistics/ Business Administration in Information and Technology/ Technology in Information Technology/ Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application from recognized University/ Institute.
- District Manager – Financial Inclusion, Job Placement and Skill Development – Master’s Degree in Commerce/ Economic/ Business Administration in Finance/ Business Management in Finance/ Management Studies in Finance/ Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Business Management from recognized University/ Institute.
- District Manager – Marketing and Knowledge Management – Master’s Degree in Business Administration in Marketing/ Business Management in Marketing/ Management Studies in Marketing/ Social Entrepreneurship Development/ Journalism and Mass Communication/ Journalism or in Media Management from recognized University/Institute.
- Office Superintendent/ District Manager – procurement – Master’s Degree in Commerce/ Business Administration in Finance/ Business Management in Finance Management Studies in Finance/ Chartered Accountant/ Business Administration in Human Resource/ Business Management in Human Resource/ Management Studies in Human Resource/ Business Administration in Procurement/ Business Administration in Supply Chain Management from recognized University/Institute.
40 years as on 01/042018
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.jobs.msrlm.org OR www.umed.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for MSRLM Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 10/05/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow MSRLM official advertisement for complete details.