MSRLM Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 1360 Mission Manager, Block Coordinator, Office Superintendent jobs in Maharashtra state rural livelihood Mission (MSRLM). The recruitment eligibility criteria of MSRLM 2019 and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in MSRLM details:
- State Mission Manager – Value Chain & Forward Linkage – 01
- State Mission Manager – Livelihoods (Non Farm) – 01
- State Mission Manager – Digital Finance – 01
- Mission Manager – Social Security – 01
- Mission Manager – Forward Linkage – 01
- Mission Manager – Organic Village Cluster – 01
- Mission Manager – Livelihoods Training & Capacity Building – 01
- Mission Manger – Non Farm (NRETP) – 01
- Mission Manager – MIS and M&E (livelihoods) District Manager – Enteprise – 15
- Block Co-ordinator – Forward Linkage – 55
- Block Co-ordinator – Organic Farming – 77
- Cluster Co-ordinator – Organic Farming – 105
- District Mission Manager – 15
- District Manager – Marketing and Knowledge Management – 16
- District Manager – MIS and M&E – 16
- Office Superintendent & District Manger – Procurement – 19
- Block Mission Manager – 335
- Cluster Co-ordinator – 580
Master of Science in Agriculture or Master of Science in Horticulture or Master of Science in Fisheries or Master of Science in Forestry or Master in Veterinary Science or Master in Rural Management or Master in Business Administration in Rural Management or Master in Business Studies in Rural Management or Master in Business Management in Rural Management or Master in Business Administration in Agri-Business Management or Master in Business Studies in Agri-Business Management or Master in Business Management in Agri-Business Management or Post Graduation Diploma in Agri-Business Management (02 Years) or Post Graduation Diploma in Rural Management (02 Years) or Master of Business Administration – Marketing or Master of Business Studies – Marketing or Master of Business Management – Marketing or Post Graduation in Marketing Management (02 Year) or Master of Social Entrepreneurship Development from recognized university with total 10 Years and relevant 07 years experience in experiences.
45 OR 40 OR 30 years as on 01/03/2019
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.umed.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for MSRLM Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 07/03/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 27/03/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow MSRLM official advertisement for complete details.