Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) Ltd. has recently invited applications for the 34 post of Project Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Telecommunication). Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MRVC jobs notification and having qualification of Bachelor Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) ltd. details:
- Project Engineer – 34
Discipline wise Vacancies:
- Civil Engineering – 18
- Electrical Engineering – 12
- Electrinics & Telecommunication Engineering – 04
- Civil Engineering – Bachelor Degree (Civil Engg), GATE-2018.
- Electrical Engineering – Bachelor Degree (Electrical Engg), GATE-2018.
- Electrinics & Telecommunication Engineering – Bachelor Degree (Electronics & Telecommunication Engg), GATE-2018.
30 years as on 10/05/2018
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in and follow the read instructions how to apply online for MRVC Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 10/05/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow MRVC official advertisement for complete details.