Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), Mangalore Karnataka has recently invited applications for the 17 post of Laboratory Supervisor, Engineer (Fire), Executive (Finance) and Executive (Internal Audit). Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MRPL jobs notification and having qualification of M.Sc./ Engineering Degree in Fire/ Fire & Safety/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), Mangalore Karnataka details:
- Laboratory Supervisor – 07
- Engineer (Fire) – 01
- Executive (Finance) – 08
- Executive (Internal Audit) – 01
- Laboratory Supervisor – Master of Science in Chemistry (M.Sc.) or equivalent degree with specialization in any of Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petroleum Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Chemistry, Applied Environmental Chemistry and (General) Chemistry.
- Engineer (Fire) – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Fire/ Fire & Safety
- Executive (Finance) – Graduate Degree with CA/ ICWA or minimum 2 years MBA with specialization in Finance.
- Executive (Internal Audit) – Graduate Degree with CA/ ICWA
28 years as on 24/03/2018
Candidates have to appear for Written Test/ Group Discussion and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 750/-
SC/ST/PH/ExS – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://mrpl.co.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for MRPL Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 21/02/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 24/03/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow MRPL official advertisement for complete details.