Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), Maharashtra has recently invited applications for State Service Preliminary Examination 2018 for 69 vacancies. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MPSC jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC), Maharashtra details:
State Service Preliminary Examination 2018
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Block Development Officer – 06
- Assistant Director (Maharashtra Finance & Accounting Service) Group-A – 08
- Tehsildar (Group-A) – 06
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer (Group-B) – 04
- Kaksha Adhikaaree (Group-B) – 26
- Assistant Block Development Officer (Group-B) – 16
- Deputy Superintendent (Group-B) – 02
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-B) – 01
Graduate or Equivalent, Degree with Physics & Maths subjects, M.B.A., Degree with Commerce form a recognized university/ institution
38 years age limit as on 01/04/2018
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 524/-
SC/ST – Rs 324/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for MPSC Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 29/12/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 18/01/2018
Last Date for Application Fee Payment : 19/01/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow MPSC official advertisement for complete details.