Madhya Pradesh Public Health Services Corporation Limited (MPPHSCL) has recently invited applications for the various post of Accountant, Company Secretary, Manager. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MPPHSCL jobs notification and having qualification of B.Pharma/ PG in Pharma/ Engineering Graduate/ B.Com/ M.Com/ CA/ CS from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Madhya Pradesh Public Health Services Corporation Limited (MPPHSCL) details:
- Manager (Procurement) – 01
- Manager (Supply Management) – 01
- Manager (Logistic) – 01
- Deputy Manager (Pharmaceutical) – 01
- Company Secretary – 01
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Manager (Procurement) – B.Pharma/ PG in Pharma/ Engineering Graduate with 06 years experience in health sector field
- Manager (Supply Management) – B Pharma/ M Pharma/ MBA in Material Management with 06 years experience
- Manager (Logistic) – Engineering Graduate/ B.Pharma with 05 years experience
- Deputy Manager (Pharmaceutical) – D.Pharma/ B.Pharma degree with 06/ 08 years experiences
- Company Secretary – Qualified company secretary holding membership of the institute of company secretaries of India with 02 years’ experience in relevant field
- Assistant Accounts Officer – CA Inter/ M.Com/ B.Com with having 5 years experience in accounting using software and tax compliance
- Accountant – B.Com/ M.Com with 2/3 years’ experience of working in Government or Public Sector companies/ corporation/ statutory bodies.
Maximum 40 years for Sr. No. 4, 7
Maximum 45 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 5, 6
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting recruitment.mponline.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for MPPHSCL Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 20/05/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 12/06/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Qualification & Experience details
Reader’s are requested to follow MPPHSCL official advertisement for complete details.