Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), also know as MP VYAPAM has recently invited applications for the 150 post of Trainer, Lead Trainer, Accountant and Manager. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MP VYAPAM jobs notification and having qualification of B.Com/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), also know as MP VYAPAM details:
- Dist. E Governance Manager (DeGM) – 09
- Asst E Governance Manager (AeGM) – 117
- Lead Trainer – 10
- Trainer – 09
- Accountant – 05
- Dist. E Governance Manager (DeGM) – MCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in Computer Science/ IT with relevant experience
- Asst E Governance Manager (AeGM) – Bachelors Degree/ MCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc
- Lead Trainer – BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in Computer Science/ IT
- Trainer – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Computer Science/ IT
- Accountant – B.Com with PGDCA
18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2018
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General – Rs 570/-
SC/ ST/ OBC – Rs 320/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://peb.mp.gov.in/ and follow the instructions how to apply online for MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 01/09/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 15/09/2018
Last Date for Editing Application Form : 01/09/2018 to 20/09/2018
Date for Written examination: 13/10/2018 &14/10/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow MP VYAPAM official advertisement for complete details.