Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) has recently invited applications for the 216 various post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Junior Engineer, Lineman and Chartered Accountant on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MPMKVVCL jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ ITI/ NCVT/ SCVT/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) details:
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 20
- Assistant Engineer (IT) – 11
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 14
- Junior Engineer (T&D-Network) – 13
- Chartered Accountant – 05
- Line Attendant – 153
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – BE/ B.Tech in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Assistant Engineer (IT) – BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology Engineering, Certificates in Java/ Oracle EBS/ SOA/ Weblogic/ MCSA for Dot Net/ SQL Server/ Window Server/ Associate Android Developer Certification.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Junior Engineer (T&D-Network) – Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering, CCNA/ CCNP/ CCIE/ JCNIA/JNCIS/ JNCIP
- Chartered Accountant – Bachelor Degree and Certified CA from ICAI
- Line Attendant – 10th Pass and ITI Cource, NCVT/ SCVT in Electrical/ Lineman/Wireman Trade.
21 to 40 years for Sr. No. 1, 2, 5
18 to 40 years for Sr. No. 3, 4
18 to 23 years for Sr. No. 6
Maximum age limit for Non-Resident of MP candidates is 35 years for Sr. No. 1 to 5
Candidates have to appear for Online Examination and/or Interview.
Rs 1000/- (for Non-MP Domicile candidates Rs 1500/-)
Fee can be paid through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.mpcz.co.in or www.mponline.gov.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
For (Sr. No. 1, 3, 4, 5)
Form Submission Start Date : 16/10/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 31/10/2017
For (Sr. No. 2, 6)
Form Submission Start Date : 26/10/2017
Form Submission Last Date : 10/11/2017
Admit Card Download Date : 16/11/2016 (For Sr. No. 4 : 10/11/2016)
MPMKVVCL Online Exam Date :
For Sr. No. 2, 4 : 18/11/2017
For Sr. No. 3 : 29/11/2017
For Sr. No. 5 : 28/11/2017
For Sr. No. 6 : 20/11/2017
Reader’s are requested to follow MPMKVVCL official advertisement for complete details.