MP High Court, Madhya Pradesh has recently invited applications for the various post of Computer Operator, Stenographer, Steno-Typist and Liftman in District Court, MP State Legal Service Authority, MP State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission & Industrial Court. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MP High Court jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass from the Board/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur details:
- Stenographer Grade-II – 128
- Stenographer Grade-III – 546
- Assistant Grade-III – 2224
- English Stenographer – 01
- Computer Operator – 03
- Steno Typist – 04
- Liftman – 04
- Stenographer Grade-II – Higher Secondary/ Higher Secondary under 10+2 pattern & Knowledge of Typing with Hindi Stenography speed of 100 wpm
- Stenographer Grade-III – Higher Secondary/ Higher Secondary under 10+2 pattern & Knowledge of Typing with Hindi Stenography speed of 80 wpm
- Assistant Grade-III – Higher Secondary/ Higher Secondary under 10+2 pattern with Knowledge of Typing with English Stenography speed of 80 wpm/ Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)
- English Stenographer – Degree with Knowledge of Typing with English Stenography speed of 80 wpm
For details of educational qualification of remaining posts, follow the notification link below.
As on 01/01/2018
35 years for General (Male)
45 years for General (Female) except widows
40 years for Male Reserved category ( SC/ST/OBC)
50 years for Female Reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) widow females of general category, divorced, abandoned candidates
55 years for Female Reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) widow, divorced, abandoned candidates
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting mponline.gov.in and read instructions how to apply online for MP High Court Recruitment 2017 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission & Correction Last Date : 05/07/2017
Online Preliminary Examination Date & Time : 23/07/2017 (Sunday) @ 02:00 to 04:00 pm
Click here for Job Notification (www.mponline.gov.in)
Reader’s are requested to follow MP High Court official advertisement for complete details.