Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports has recently invited applications for the various post of Finance Officer, Officer on Special Duty, Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor for a period of 6 months purely on temporary/ contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports jobs notification and having qualification of Masters Degree in Physical Education/ M.P.Ed./ M.P.E.S./ Ph.D from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports details:
- Officer on Special Duty – 01
- Finance Officer – 01
- Professor – 02
- Assistant Professor – 10
- Associate Professor – 04
- Officer on Special Duty – Masters Degree with at least 55% of marks with 15 years of experience.
- Finance Officer – Masters Degree with at least 55% of marks with 15 years of experience.
- Professor – Masters Degree in Physical Education/ M.P.Ed./ M.P.E.S. with minimum 55% marks and Ph.D. in Physical Education or equivalent.
- Assistant Professor – Master’s Degree in Physical Education/ Sports Science/ M.P.Ed./ M.P.E.S. with at least 55% of the marks with good academic record and Diploma or PG diploma in Sports Coaching in the concerned game or sports obtained from recognized University.
- Associate Professor – Masters Degree in Sports Coaching/ Sports Science with at least 55% of the marks with good academic record or its equivalent
Candidates have to appear for Personal Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Shri Sunil Garg,
Deputy Secretary (Sports) Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports,
Room No. 507, C Wing Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001
Form Submission Last Date : 03/10/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports official advertisement for complete details.