Ministry Of Defence Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 40 Vehicle Mechanic, Fireman, Cleaner, Camp Guard jobs in HQ Northern Command, Indian Army, Ministry Of Defence. The recruitment eligibility criteria of Ministry Of Defence 2019 and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in Ministry Of Defence details:
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 31
- Vehicle Mechanic – 01
- Cleaner – 01
- Camp Guard – 01
- Safaiwala – 01
- Fireman – 04
- Labour – 01
- Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) – (a) Matriculation or equivalent (b) Well versed with driving and maint of heavy vehicles. (c) Must possess the authorised civil driving license for heavy vehicle. (d) Two years experience on driving such vehicles after issue of heavy vehicle driving license.
- Vehicle Mechanic – (a) 10th Standard pass or equivalent (b) One year experience of trade work (Capable of carrying out repairs of heavy vehicles)
- Cleaner – (a) 10th Standard pass or equivalent (b) Should be proficient in trade work( Proficient in daily maint of heavy vehicles).
- Camp Guard – (a) 10th Standard pass or equivalent (b) Should be proficient in trade work(Well versed with guard / sentry duties).
- Safaiwala – (a) Matriculation or equivalent (b) Conversant with duties of the trade ( Proficient in daily maint & cleaning of offices / buildings / toilets and campus). (c) One year’s experience in the trade work.
- Fireman – (a) 10th Standard pass or equivalent (b) Must be conversant with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers, hose fittings and fire appliances and equipments fire engines, trailer, pumps, foam branches. (c) Must be familiar with the use and maintenance first-aid fire fighting appliances and Trailer Fire Pump.
- Labour – (a) 10th Standard pass or equivalent. (b) Should be proficient in trade work (Well versed with labour duties)
18 to 27 years for Sr. No. 1
18 to 25 years for Sr. No. 2 to 7
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, experience to the Reception Centre (Recruitment Cell) of 5471 ASC Battalion near Barfani Mandir Opposite SD College, Pathankot Cantt (Punjab)
Form Submission Last Date : 16/03/2019
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow Ministry Of Defence official advertisement for complete details.