Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2015. Meghalaya Public Service Commission invite application for recruitment of Teacher & Lecturer . Total – 69 Posts. The Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) was established in the year 1972 as an authority to conduct written examinations and interviews for recruitment into various posts in the Government of Meghalaya. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Last date for application: 24/04/2015.
Jobs Opportunity in Meghalaya PSC for Teacher & Lecturer Posts
1. Lecturer in Garo in Government Colleges of Meghalaya – 10
2. Lecturer in Electronics Engineering in Shillong Polytechnic, Shillong – 01
3. Lecturer in Computer Application in Tura Polytechnic, Tura. – 02
4. Lecturer in Medical Electronics in Tura Polytechnic, Tura – 01
5. Lecturer in Automobile Engineering in Jowai Polytechnic, Jowai – 03
6. Assistant Soil and Water Conservation Officer in Soil and Water Conservation Department – 20
7. Labour Inspectors under the Administrative Control of Labour Department – 03
8. Assistant Teacher (Arts) in Government Secondary Schools – 19
9. Sub Inspector of Supply under Food & Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department – 10
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates have to follow Meghalaya PSC job notification for eligibility details.
How To Apply: Candidates seeking Government jobs in Meghalaya for the above mention posts may apply online through Meghalaya Public Service Commission website www.mpsc.nic.in
Last date to apply online: 24/04/2015