Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC), Shillong has recently invited applications for the 228 post of Assistant Engineer, Librarian, Stenographer, Foreman, Assistant Lecturer, Inspector, RA and Others Vacancies. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Meghalaya PSC jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma/ Graduate/ Degree/ Masters Degree/ B.Lib/ M.Lib/ BE/ B.Tech from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Meghalaya Public Service Commission (PSC), Shillong details:
- Child Development Project Officer – 06
- Assistant Engineer – 13
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 01
- Assistant Research Officer – 01
- Food Safety Officer – 03
- Stenography Instructor Grade II – 01
- District Librarian – 01
- Junior Engineer, Grade I (Electrical) – 03
- Librarian – 07
- Assistant Lecturer – 74
- Foreman – 01
- Research Assistant (Planning) – 05
- Assistant System Engineer – 02
- Senior Health Inspector – 01
- Research Assistant (Science & Technology) – 03
- Senior Computer – 01
- Lower Division Assistant – 90
- Stenographer Grade III – 03
- Librarian – 01
- Master Technicians – 03
- Forest Rangers – 09
- Child Development Project Officer – Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Assistant Engineer – BE/ B.Tech (Civil)/ B.Sc Engg. (Civil)/ B.Sc.(Agri.Engg.)/ B.Tech.(Agri.Engg.)/ B.Tech (Water Resources Engg.).
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from Government recognized Institute.
- Assistant Research Officer – Diploma/ Degree from Government recognized Institute.
- Food Safety Officer – Degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Masters Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
- Stenography Instructor Grade II – Graduate in any discipline with National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the Trade of Stenography (English).
- District Librarian – B.Lib/ M.Lib in Library Science from any recognized University
- Junior Engineer, Grade I (Electrical) – 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering course from Government recognized Institute.
- Librarian – Master Degree in Library & Information Science with at least 50% marks, Operational Knowledge in Computer
- Assistant Lecturer – Masters Degree With B.Ed Degree.
For more detail information on educational qualification follow the notification link below.
18 to 27 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
For Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 4
General / OBC – Rs 600/-
SC/ST – Rs 300/-
For Sr. No. 5 to 16, 21
General / OBC – Rs 360/-
SC/ST – Rs 180/-
For Sr. No. 17, 18, 19, 20
General / OBC – Rs 320/-
SC/ST – Rs 160/-
Pwd – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.mpsc.nic.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 31/05/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow Meghalaya PSC official advertisement for complete details.