Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), Nagpur, Maharashtra has recently invited applications for the various post of HR, Asst Manager, Accountant, Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Electrician, Mechanic, Driver and other vacancies. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MECL jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ CA/ ICWA/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech./ M.Sc.Tech from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), Nagpur, Maharashtra details:
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) – 01
- Manager (Drilling) – 02
- Manager (HR) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Geology) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Drilling) – 03
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Procurement & Contract) – 01
- Accounts Officer – 03
- Procurement & Contract Officer – 01
- Foreman (Drilling) – 30
- Technical Assistant (Survey & Draftsman) – 06
- Hindi Translator – 01
- Accountant – 03
- Stenographer (English) – 10
- Technician (Drilling) – 41
- Machinist – 12
- Operator (Computer) – 07
- Assistant (HR) – 29
- Technician (Survey & Draftsman) – 06
- Assistant (Hindi) – 01
- Assistant (Materials) – 18
- Technician (Sampling) – 18
- Assistant (Accounts) – 08
- Library Assistant – 02
- Electrician – 02
- Mechanic – 09
- Jr. Driver – 30
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) – CA/ ICWA with Graduation.
- Manager (Drilling) – B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Mechanical Engineering with 60 % marks or equivalent.
- Manager (HR) – Graduate with full time post graduate degree/ full time 2 years post graduate diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations with 60% marks or equivalent
- Assistant Manager (Geology) – M.Sc/ M.Tech./ M.Sc.Tech.(Geology/ Applied Geology)/ M.Tech. (Geological Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent.
For more information on educational qualification of remaining posts follow the notification link below.
As on 25/05/2018
50 years for Sr. No. 1
45 years for Sr. No. 2, 3
40 years for Sr. No. 4 to 8
30 years for Sr. No. 9 to 28
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.mecl.gov.in and follow the notification how to apply online for MECL Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 16/07/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 16/08/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow MECL official advertisement for complete details.