District Office Mayurbhanj, Odisha has recently invited applications for the 105 various vacancies of Teacher, Clerk, Peon on contract basis for upgraded high schools, upgraded higher secondary school and other high school under ST & SC Development Department. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in District Office Mayurbhanj jobs notification and having qualification of 8th pass/ 12th Pass/ Bachelors Degree from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in District Office Mayurbhanj, Odisha details:
- TGT (Arts) – 21
- TGT (Science) PCM – 10
- TGT Science (CBZ) – 13
- Sanskrit Teacher – 12
- Hindi Teacher – 12
- PET – 12
- Junior Clerk cum DEO – 13
- Peon – 12
- TGT (Arts) – Bachelors Degree in Arts/ Commerce with 02 school subject as honours/ elective/ pass/ optional from a recognised university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for Sc/ ST/ SEBC/ PH candidates) and Bachelors in Education (B.Ed) from a NICTE recognised Institution or 04 years integrated BA/ B.Ed from a NICTE recognised Institution with 02 school subject as Honours/ elective/ pass/ optional having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for Sc/ ST/ SEBC/ PH candidates)
- PET – 12th Pass or its equivalent examination from a recognised institution with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for Sc/ ST/ SEBC/ PH candidates) abnd C.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed from a recognised Board/ University
- Junior Clerk cum DEO – 12th Pass or equivalent Exam with computer knowledge for Post
- Peon – 8th Pass from govt recognised school
For more details on educational qualification for remaining posts follow the notification link below.
21 to 32 years age limit as on 01/01/2017
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women candidates and 10 years for PH.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test/ Computer Based Skill Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 200/-
SC/ST/PH – No Fee.
Fee can be paid in favour of the District Welfare Officer, Mayurbanj payable at SBI Main Branch, Baripada.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The District Welfare Officer,
Mayurbhanj, At: Murgabadi,
Po Bhanjpur, Dist Mayubhanj Pin 757002 Odisha
Form Submission Last Date : 30/06/2017 upto 05:00 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow District Office Mayurbhanj official advertisement for complete details.