Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion Of Information Technology (MAPIT) has recently invited applications for the 150 post of e-Governs Manager, Trainer and Accountant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MAPIT jobs notification and having qualification of B.Com/ Graduate/ Engineering Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Madhya Pradesh Agency For Promotion Of Information Technology (MAPIT) details:
- District e-Governs Manager (DeGM) – 09
- Assistant District e-Governs Manager (AeGM) – 117
- Lead Trainer – 10
- Trainer – 09
- Accountant – 05
- District e-Governs Manager (DeGM) – BE/ B.Tech/M.Sc. in Computer Science/ IT OR MCA/ MBA (IT) form recognized University and Relevant Experience.
- Assistant District e-Governs Manager (AeGM) – Graduate and One year Diploma course in Computer Application.
- Lead Trainer – BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. in Computer Science/ IT OR MCA/ MBA (IT) form recognized University OR Graduate with B Certificate in DOEACC/ NIELIT.
- Trainer – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. in Computer Science/ IT OR BCA form recognized University.
- Accountant – B.Com and PCGDA form recognized Institute.
Not exceeding 40 years.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – Rs 250/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.mapit.gov.in OR www.peb.mp.gov.in and follow the “Careers” tab. also read notification on how to apply online for MAPIT Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 01/09/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 24/09/2018
Last Date for Editing Application Form : 25/09/2018
Online Exam Date : 13 & 14/10/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow MAPIT official advertisement for complete details.