Madras High Court has recently invited applications for the 82 post of Clerk and Personal Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Madras High Court jobs notification and having qualification of Bachelor Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Madras High Court details:
- Personal Assistant (to the Hon’ble Judges) – 71
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) – 10
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) – 01
- Personal Assistant (to the Hon’ble Judges) – Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognized University
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) – Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognized University
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) – Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English and Tamil-Higher/ Senior Grade.
18 to 30 years as on 01/07/2018
Age relaxation is applicable as pr government rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General/ BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Form Submission Last Date (by Email) : 02/05/2018 (Extended to: 16/05/2018)
Form Submission Last Date (by Posts) : 02/05/2018 (Extended to: 18/05/2018)
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow Madras High Court official advertisement for complete details.