LNJN National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science (NICFS) has recently invited applications for the various posts of Junior Fellow (Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Law/ Computer Science) on contractual basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in LNJN NICFS jobs notification and having qualification of BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc./ LLM/ NET/ GATE qualified from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in LNJN National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science (NICFS) details:
- Junior Fellow (Biotechnology) – 01
- Junior Fellow (Chemistry) – 01
- Junior Fellow (Law) – 01
- Junior Fellow (Computer Science) – 02
- Junior Fellow (Biotechnology) – M.Sc. in any subject of Biological Sciences or M.Sc.(Forensic Science) with specialization in Forensic Biology and NET qualified
- Junior Fellow (Chemistry) – M.Sc.Chemistry/ Forensic Science with specialization in Forensic Chemistry and NET qualified
- Junior Fellow (Law) – LLM with specialization in Criminal Law and NET qualified
- Junior Fellow (Computer Science) – M.Sc. (Information Technology)/ (Computer Science)/ (Information Security), MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech.( Information Technology)/ (Computer Science) and NET/ GATE qualified
30 years upper age limit
Candidates have to appear for Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 23/08/2017
Reporting Time : 11:30 am
Venue : LNJN, National institute of Criminology and Forensic Science Institutional Area, Outer Ring Road, Sector-3, Rohini, Delhi – 110085
Reader’s are requested to follow LNJN NICFS official advertisement for complete details.
LNJN NICFS Recruitment for Hindi Translator Posts
LNJN National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science (NICFS) Recruitment for Hindi Translator – 01 Posts. The National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science was set up in January 1972 as a comprehensive facility for teaching, training, research and consultancy in the fields of Criminology & Forensic Science to meet the ground level requirements of the Criminal Justice Administration of the country. The Institute functions under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India as an attached office. LNJN NICFS invite application for job Openings in Delhi. Candidates may apply before last date of 05/04/2015.
Company Name : LNJN National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science (LNJN NICFS)
Job Location : Delhi
Job Profile :
1. Hindi Translator – 01
Master’s Degree form Government recognized University.
How To Apply :
Interested Candidates seeking jobs in Delhi for the above mention posts may attend interview along with all required documents to the address given in notification below.
LNJN National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science,
(MHA), Outer Ring Road Sector-3 Rohini Delhi Pin 110085
Important Date :
Last date to receive application form: 05/04/2015
More details and LNJN NICFS Jobs Notification – Closed