Labour Bureau has recently invited applications for the 875 post of Supervisor, Investigator, Consultant, Stenographer and Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Labour Bureau jobs notification and having qualification of 12th Pass/ Graduate/ Post-Graduate from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Labour Bureau details:
- Supervisor – 143
- Investigator – 695
- Consultant – 19
- Stenographer – 06
- Assistant – 12
- Supervisor – Post Graduation degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Investigator – BA / B.Com. / B.Sc. / BBE with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics as one of the subjects from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent.
- Consultant – Post Graduation degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometrics from a recognized university.
- Stenographer – 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board. Speed in shorthand 80 wpm and speed in typewriting 40 wpm.
- Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized university with proficiency in computer.
- Supervisor : 21 – 40 years
- Investigator : 21 – 35 years
- Consultant : 21 – 40 years
- Stenographer : 18 – 30 years
- Assistant : 18 – 30 years
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.lbchd.in and follow the notification how to apply online for Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 05/07/2018
Click here for Job Notification
Reader’s are requested to follow Labour Bureau official advertisement for complete details.