Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU), Mannuthy has recently invited applications for the 13 post of Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Teaching Assistant, Clerk cum Accountant and Tutor on temporary basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in KVASU jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma in Laboratory Techniques/ Poultry Production/ Dairy science/ M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Dairy industry/ M.V.Sc.(Dairy Science/ VPH/ Microbiology)/ B. Tech./ M.Tech Dairy Technology from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU), Mannuthy details:
- Lab Technician – 02
- Lab Assistant – 02
- Teaching Assistant – 05
- Clerk cum Accountant – 01
- Tutor – 03
- Lab Technician – M.Sc. (Microbiology)/ Diploma in Laboratory Techniques
- Lab Assistant – Diploma in Poultry Production/ Diploma in Dairy science
- Teaching Assistant – B. Tech. (Dairy Science and Technology)/ M.S /M.Sc . Quality Control in Dairy industry/ M.V.Sc.(Dairy Science/ VPH/ Microbiology)/ M.Tech Dairy Technology/ B.Tech (Dairy Science and Technology)
- Clerk cum Accountant – M.Com with proficiency in Computer Application
- Tutor – M.Sc Biochemistry/ Medical Biochemistry/ M.Sc Applied Microbiology
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 19/02/2018 @ 09:30 am
Venue : Seminar Hall, College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Kerala
Reader’s are requested to follow KVASU official advertisement for complete details.