Kumaun University Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 35 Programmer, Steno, Electrician, Artist, Trainer jobs in Kumaun University, Nainital, Uttarakhand. The recruitment eligibility criteria of Kumaun University 2019 and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in Kumaun University details:
- System Programmer – 01
- Basket Ball Trainer – 01
- Senior technical assistant – 01
- Artist Cum Photographer – 02
- Artist / Draftsman (Geography) – 02
- Suggestive – 04
- Stenographer – 03
- Tabla Artist – 02
- Sports Assistant – 01
- Electrician – 01
- Lab Assistant – 13
- Inferior engineer (Civil) – 01
- Mechanic – 01
- Assistant property officer – 01
- Assistant Technical officer – 01
- Technical Assistant – 01
- System Programmer – MCA or B.Tech in computer science
- Basket Ball Trainer – M.A., N.I.S. Diploma and DPEd diploma
- Senior technical assistant – Post Graduate in any earth science or physical science subjects, workable knowledge of operating sophisticated instruments in related to Geology.
- Artist Cum Photographer – 1) Intermediate or Equivalent. 2) Diploma in Photography
- Artist / Draftsman (Geography) – Minimum High school Pass
- Suggestive – Graduate or Graduate in Library Science
- Stenographer – Intermediate or equivalent exam pass
- Tabla Artist – Graduate in Tabla
- Sports Assistant – Graduate Degree and BPEd.
- Electrician – High School and ITI in electrician trade.
- Lab Assistant – Intermediate / equivalent with 05 years experience in relevant. OR Diploma in Pharmacy and two years of experience in relevant. OR Degree in B.F.A/ MFA OR Intermediate in science
- Inferior engineer – Civil – Intermediate, 3 years of diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Mechanic – High School or ITI in relevant trade.
- Assistant property officer – Knowledge of Development works and Property protection
- Assistant Technical officer – Degree / Diploma in relevant subject with 10 years of experience.
- Technical Assistant – Degree / Diploma in relevant subject with 10 years of experience in relevant.
21 to 42 years as on 01/07/2018
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – Rs 300/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, caste certificate, experience to the Registrar Kumaun University Nainital, Uttarkhand – 263001
Form Submission Last Date : 08/04/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow Kumaun University official advertisement for complete details.