Kerala State Women Development Corporation Ltd (KSWDC), Government of Kerala undertaking has recently invited applications for the various post of Helpline Manager, Supervisor, Network Administrator, Project Coordinator, Asst. Manager (Finance) on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in KSWDC jobs notification and having qualification of PG in Social Work or Degree in law, Diploma in Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance, MBA/ MSW, CA/ ICWA from the university/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Kerala State Women Development Corporation Ltd (KSWDC) details:
- Helpline Manager : 01
- Supervisor : 02
- Network Administrator : 01
- Project Coordinator : 03
- Asst. Manager (Finance) : 01
- Helpline Manager : PG in Social Work or Degree in law with first class.
- Supervisor : PG in Social Work or Degree in law with first class.
- Network Administrator : Diploma in Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance from recognized by AICTE/ State Technical Board.
- Project Coordinator : MBA/ MSW
- Asst. Manager (Finance) : CA/ ICWA
Maximum 40 years age limit for Sr. No. 1
Maximum 35 years age limit for Sr. No. 2,3,4,5
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date and Time : 29/04/2017 @ 09:30 am
Venue : Centre for Management Development, Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram.
Official Source of KSWDC Recruitment 2017
Reader’s are requested to follow official advertisement for complete details.