Karnataka State Seeds Corporation Limited (KSSCL), Bengaluru has recently invited applications for the various post of Assistant Manager, GM (HR), IT Manager, Plant Operator and Assistant on regular basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in KSSCL jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ MBA HR/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA, B.Sc (Agri.), Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Karnataka State Seeds Corporation Limited (KSSCL), Bengaluru details:
- Asst General Manager (HR) – 01
- Manager (Information Technology) – 01
- Assistant Manager (Operations) – 10
- Assistant Manager (Accounts and Administration) – 04
- Seed Assistant – 13
- Plant Operator – 04
- Senior Assistant – 02
- Junior Assistant – 08
- Asst General Manager (HR) – Graduation with a recognized University with first class, MBA with specialization in HR & Personnel Management
- Manager (Information Technology) – BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Assistant Manager (Operations) – Degree in B.Sc (Agri.)
- Assistant Manager (Accounts and Administration) – B.Com Degree with First class from a recognized University with Accountancy as a subject for Asst Manager (Accounts), Degree with First Class for Asst Manager (Administration), Computer Knowledge with MS office and Tally of any other Accounting
- Seed Assistant – Degree in Science with Botany or Diploma in Agriculture
- Plant Operator – Diploma in Agriculture or Mechanical Engineering
- Senior Assistant – Degree of recognized university. Must have worked in similar capacity for 3 years in a reputed company.
- Junior Assistant – Degree of recognized university. Must have worked in similar capacity for 2 years in a reputed company.
As on 19/10/2017
40 years for Sr. No. 1, 2
35 years for Sr. No. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates. Applicable for for Sr. No. 3 to 8
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Managing Director,
Karnataka State Seeds Corporation Limited,
PB No. 2482, Beej Bhavan, Bellary Road,
Hebbal, Bengaluru – 560024 (Karnataka)
Form Submission Last Date : 19/11/2017
Click here for Job Notification
Download Application Form
Reader’s are requested to follow KSSCL official advertisement for complete details.