Kerala State AIDS Control Society (KSACS) has recently invited applications for the 6 post of Assistant Director and Deputy Director. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in KSACS jobs notification and having qualification of Graduation/ Master’s Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Kerala State AIDS Control Society (KSACS) details:
- Assistant Director (CST) – 01
- Deputy Director (M&E) – 01
- Assistant Director (DOC&P) – 01
- Assistant Director (Documentation) – 01
- Assistant Director (Youth Affairs) – 01
- Asst Director (Voluntary Blood Donation) – 01
- Assistant Director (CST) – Medicine/ Nursing/ Pharmacy University Degree/ MPH/ MHM/ MSW with experience
- Deputy Director (M&E) – MD/ DNB, Master Degree with relevant experience
- Assistant Director (DOC&P) – Bachelor’s Degree
- Assistant Director (Documentation) – PG (Social Sciences/ Humanities or any other related field)
- Assistant Director (Youth Affairs) – Master’s Degree (Sociology/ Social Work/ Humanities)
- Asst Director (Voluntary Blood Donation) – PG Degree (Social Science/ Sociology/ Social Work)
30 years for Sr. No. 1, 3 to 6
60 years for Sr. No. 2
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates to the given address in the job notification of Kerala State AIDS Control Society.
Form Submission Last Date : 15/11/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow KSACS official advertisement for complete details.