Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Gorakhpur, Uttrar Pradesh has recently invited applications for the 8 post of Driver, Assistant, Stenographer, Lab Technician, Skilled Supporting Staff. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ 12th/ Degree/ MA/ M.Com/ MBA from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Gorakhpur, Uttrar Pradesh details:
- Program Assistant (Farm Manager) – 01
- Program Assistant (Lab Technician) – 01
- Assistant – 01
- Stenographer (Grade III) – 01
- Driver – 02
- Skilled Supporting Staff – 02
- Program Assistant (Farm Manager) – Bachelers Degree in Agriculture.
- Program Assistant (Lab Technician) – Bachelors Degree in Agriculture.
- Assistant – MA/ M.Com/ MBA.
- Stenographer (Grade III) – 12th Pass.
- Driver – 10th Class Pass.
- Skilled Supporting Staff – High School/ 10th Class Pass.
30 years for Sr. No. 1, 2
21 to 30 years for Sr. No. 3
18 to 27 years for Sr. No. 4, 5
18 to 25 years for Sr. No. 6
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.mgkvk.in. and follow the instructions how to apply online for Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 28/04/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 28/05/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) official advertisement for complete details.