Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB), Thiruvananthapuram has recently invited applications for the 6 post of General Manager, Project Manager, Deputy Manager and Asst Project Manager on contract basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Kerala Road Fund Board jobs notification and having qualification of Master Degree in Traffic/ Structural/ Highway Engineering/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB), Thiruvananthapuram details:
- General Manager (Projects) – 01
- Project Manager – 03
- Deputy Manager-Project Monitoring – 01
- Assistant Project Manager – 01
- General Manager (Projects) – B.Tech in Civil Engineering, Master Degree in Traffic/ Structural/ Highway Engineering with 21 years experience in Government Public/ Private Sector Infrastructure industry/ urban transport projects, out of which minimum 5 years experience in senior managerial position
- Project Manager – B.Tech in Civil Engineering ( Preference shall be given to those having Master Degree in Highway/ Traffic Engineering) with minimum 20 years experience in Road development projects
- Deputy Manager-Project Monitoring – B.Tech in Civil Engineering and having Master Degree in Highway/ Traffic Engineering with minimum 08 years experience in the constructions of road/ highway or in consultancy services as highway/ traffic engineer in road/ highway/ urban transport projects
- Assistant Project Manager – B.Tech in Civil Engineering with minimum 5 years experience in Road development projects
60 years for Sr. No. 1
58 years for Sr. No. 2
40 years forSr. No. 3, 4
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall their Bio-data along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kerala Road Fund Board, TC 4/1654,
Mayooram, No.7, Belhaven Gardens,
Kowdiar P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695003
OR also send by email to : email@example.com
Form Submission Last Date : 10/01/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow Kerala Road Fund Board official advertisement for complete details.